How it works
INDO TAG SDP-3
SDP-3 Label Product Specification
SDP-3 tag also known as Tag, transponder or res ponder. SDP-3 made of plastic with special PP material which provides strength to the device . It utilized the principle of inductive coupling or electromagnetic back scatter coupling to communicate between readers.
This tag normally can be used to seal paint buckets, oil buckets etc. After end consumer open the bucket cap, the SDP-3 device will be broken, and the SDP-3 tag cannot be used again.
- Dimensions: 270 mm
- Thickness: 0.275mm~0.335mm
- Support ISO 14443A
- Chip: SDP
- Operating Frequency Range: 13.56MHz
- Communication Baud Rate: 53K
- Operating Temperature:-25°C~+85°C
- Operating Humidity: 10%~95%
- Subbing Layer: New Version 9448HK
- Operating Distance: 0.5cm~3cm (depend on the reader/mobile)
- Each card has a unique serial number
- SDP has anti-collision mechanism and support multi card operation.
- Reliable of security technology for data communications.
- Highly reliable of EEPROM read and write control circuit & data storage period is 3 years.
Features and Benefits
RF Interface (ISO/IEC 14443A)
- Contact less transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Operating distance: up to 35 mm (depending on field strength and antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Fast data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- True anti-collision
- 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- 180bytes of total memory, divided in 42 pages (4 bytes each)
- 144 bytes of user r/w memory area, divided in 36 pages (4 bytes each)
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 64 bytes
- Field programmable read-only locking function per block
- 32-bit user definable One-Time Programmable (OTP) area
- 16-bit counter
- Data retention of 3 years
SDP-1- 2 Type compliance
INDOTAG-SDP IC provides full compliance to the SDP Forum Tag 1 Type technical specification and enables N DEF data structure configurations.
- Anti-cloning support by unique 7-byte serial number for each device
- 32-bit user programmable OTP area
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 512 bits
- Read-only locking per block for rest of memory
The anti-collision function is based on an IC individual serial number called Unique Identifier. The UID of the INDOTAG-metal tag is 7 bytes long and supports cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3.
An intelligent anti collision function according to ISO/IEC 14443 allows to operate more than one card in the field simultaneously. The anti collision algorithm selects each card individually and ensures that the execution of a transaction with a selected card is performed correctly without data corruption resulting from other cards in the field.
Simply peel off the release paper at the back of the product, and paste on the items that need to identify.