1. Products are shipped with a host of documents.
a. Installation Guide in Multiple Languages
b. Instruction Manuals in Multiple Languages
c. Marketing Materials
d. Warranty Cards
2. Consumer has to read through the installation/ setup manual
3. Product Registration involves filling up the warranty card and mailing it out.
4. End User has to keep the receipts and warranty cards, instruction and setup guides.
1. Products are shipped with a NFC Tag.
2. Consumer has to download and register a mobile application onto their phone.
3. Consumers can read the QR code or use the phones inbuilt Mobile phone NFC reader to read the product tag.
4. The consumer is able to register the product, order consumables, watch online instructions.
5. When support is required, the app will have all the relevant information such as the product serial number to attend to the customer.
INDO TAG Counterfeiting
1. SDP tag is designed to be placed on Plastics and Metal
2. It has a built in memory that allows you to insert product information into the tag.
3. It replaces all the product codes, serial numbers and documentation that normally comes shipped to a customer.
1. Consumer Profile. – SOHO, small, medium Large company, Industry.
2. Distribution Dynamics. – Where they buy. When they buy. How much.
3. Product Information . Color , Size, Product Category, Model.
4. Time to Market – How long does the product get to the market.
5. Inventory Levels – How many products are sitting on the shelves in the channel and how many are sold.
6. Efficiency of an advertisement campaign – any impact on sales during the ad campaign period.
COST BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN TO INDO TAG
1. Ease of Product Registration
2. Not needing to keep or flip through manuals. Online video instructions
3. Not needing to keep receipts and warranty cards.
4. Ease of ordering consumables, calling for tech support.
1 Not needing to print warranty cards, multi language manuals and setup guides
2 Cheaper shipping as the product boxes are smaller and lighter.
3 Able to capture directly end user information
4 Able to access to end users directly
5 Post sales support process is quicker and easier.
THE COST BENEFITS OF THE TAGS PAYS FOR ITSELF AND MORE
1. Improves Customer Service
2. Customers gets integrated into the a Global Brand Network.
3. Improves Personal Selling – Customer Data is Captured and Shared
4. Protects Brand Identity
5. Increase Brand Loyalty
6. Discourage Black Market
7. Improves In House Administration and Operations Processes
8. Lower Cost of Doing Business
9. Free Media Footprint
10. Counterfeit Protection