How It Works
IndoTag Unique label
SDP-2 tag also known as Tag, transponder or responded.Unique label is used to identify the product and verify the info. about the name of the product , manufacturing company , batch no. , date of manufacturing etc & thus to avoid duplicacy. SDP-2 made of special , tag chip and antenna. This tag is paper tag but not water proof.
This tag is suitable for any surface except metal , like automobile parts, airplane parts,
- Dimensions : 106mm x 30mm
- Thickness : 0 .30mm
- Support ISO : ISO/IEC14443
- Chip : SDP
- Operating Frequency Range : 13.56 MHz
- Operating Temperature : -25°C to +85°C
- Operating Humidity : 10%~95%
- Operating Distance : 0.5cm~3cm (depend on the reader/mobile)
- Each card has a unique serial number
- SDP has anti-collision mechanism and support multi card operation.
- Without Waterproofing
- Reliable of security technology for data communications
- Highly reliable of Electronically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory(EEPROM) read and write control circuit data storage period is 3 years.
- >700 Bytes User Programmable Read/Write memory..
- Operating Distance: 0.5cm~3cm (depend on the reader/mobile)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Data retention of 3 year
- 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- Dimensions: 106mm x 30mm
- Material: HF Paper
- Colour : White
- Weight : 0.07 gm
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Operating Mode: Passive (Battery -less Transponder)
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Operating Temp : -25°C to +85° C
- Other IC Type on request
- Adhesive backing for easy mounting